Week 15 - Envision the Future

For the future in my lifetime and beyond, I think a lot of things will happen at a rapid pace, judging from the amount of things that had happened during the past few years. I'm mostly speaking from a technology point of view, where people are constantly inventing and developing our technology. We're already trying to find ways to utilize virtual reality in ways beyond gaming, and robots are already taking some jobs as science fiction had predicted. Aside from technology, the environment is getting progressively worse, so I'm sure chunks of Florida will be underwater in my lifetime. If we're lucky enough, we might finally have colonization in space in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One - Frankenstein

Week Five - Redlands

Week 12 - I Live With you